A Smarter Mom’s Comment Policy
I love to get real comments. Even if you are a newbie to healing habits, you have something to share with our community. I love helping others, and learning how I can improve my serve.
To protect my readers from spam and negativity, I have the following comment policies:
- Keep comments on topic.
- Link only to relevant related content.
- Be nice (no profanity or venting allowed). If you disagree, do so respectfully. While I welcome constructive comments, I will not publish your comments that are rude or unkind. Life is too short.
- Include your name in the name box.
- If you sign up to receive follow-up blog comments on a post, that is what you will receive. To sign up for my email list, you will need to subscribe separately.
- I delete spam. Does this really need to be stated?
- Any comments posted on this site may be included in future publishing projects. Another reason to keep your comments nice! 🙂
Thank you for hanging out with me here at A Smarter Mom. May we all grow smarter together!